XTools Pro - Extension for ArcGIS
XTools Pro is a comprehensive set of useful vector spatial analysis, shape conversion, and table management tools for ArcGIS that greatly enhances ArcGIS functionality and allows ArcGIS users to get to a new level of efficiency and performance.
XTools Pro includes more than 70 tools for vector spatial analysis, shape conversion, and table management and more than 40 geoprocessing tools. The most essential functions are collected in a single toolbar for ArcGIS users. New useful tools help save your time and open up unique opportunities for working with geographical data.
Latest version - XTools Pro 11.0 (1328)
What's new in XTools Pro 11.0
- Layer Properties Dockable Window
- A new dockable window with the layer properties in ArcMap, placed always at your hand, allowing to quickly view and promptly change simple layer properties
- Selection Manager
- A new tool allowing to create, save and manage all selections in the map
- Disperse Points
- A new tool for dispersing coincident or adjacent points with an option to create leader lines
- A new tool allowing to find nearest features from the same or the other layers and calculate proximity details
- A new tool for calculating values frequency in the tables
- Feature Statistics
- A new tool for calculating basic feature statistics
- MXD Info
- The tool has been redesigned and extended with the new properties added for map documents, data frames and layers. Besides, now it is possible to edit some of them in the same window
- Change Datasources
- The tool has been redesigned, the algorithm for fixing broken links has been improved. In addition, now it is possible to save and load datasources as XML files
- Sort Features/Records
- The tool has been redesigned and enriched with spatial sorting by the Shape field
- Create Grid from Contours
- The tool has been reworked, now it supports selected input features and masks
- Split Polylines
- The tool has been updated, a new option to split 3D polylines at the points of change of the slope direction has been added
- Smart Add Data for output datasets
- Now you can use capabilities of the XTools Pro Smart Add Data dialog specifying output datasets as well
- Batch Metadata Editing
- User interface updated to improve selection of multiple items
- Multiple Map Layouts
- Now the icon on the toolbar will change to show if there are additional map layouts in the current map document
- Customize XTools Pro
- All new Customize dialog for XTools Pro tools and features
- Other changes
- New 14-days trial period
- Other usual minor bug fixes and enhancements
Other Data East products
||CarryMap - a unique solution for creating offline mobile maps from ArcGIS map documents. |
||TAB Reader - convert MapInfo TAB files into any ArcGIS supported format.
||Well Tracking - effective management and visualization of 3D spatial well drilling data on a corporate level.
Earlier versions license keys are not valid for XTools Pro 11.x
Starting from the 9.x version Data East provides annual maintenance for XTools Pro. Now purchasing XTools Pro licenses you may also purchase maintenance. XTools Pro annual maintenance replaces older purchasing upgrades between major versions. Purchasing maintenance and staying current on maintenance is a way to have access to all newer versions and updates, no matter major or minor.
Users having valid XTools Pro annual maintenance may re-activate the XTools Pro keys they've been provided earlier.
Contact us at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
XTools Pro 11.x is compatible with ArcGIS 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1, and 10.x versions (including the new 10.2.2). Please consider earlier XTools Pro versions for using with the older ArcGIS 9.1/9.0 and ArcGIS 8.x versions.
Flash exercise book
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org