XTools Pro - Extension for ArcGIS
XTools Pro is a comprehensive set of useful vector spatial analysis, shape conversion, and table management tools for ArcGIS that greatly enhances ArcGIS functionality and allows ArcGIS users to get to a new level of efficiency and performance.
XTools Pro includes more than 70 tools for vector spatial analysis, shape conversion, and table management and more than 40 geoprocessing tools. The most essential functions are collected in a single toolbar for ArcGIS users. New useful tools help save your time and open up unique opportunities for working with geographical data.
Latest version - XTools Pro 10.1 (1149)
What's new in XTools Pro 10.1 (1149)
- Fixed bug with opening Version Manager and Change Version dialog boxes from the Versioning toolbar in ArcMap
- XTools Pro toolbox is now kept between ArcMap sessions in ArcGIS 10.2
What's new in XTools Pro 10.1
- Edit with MS Excel
- Added support for older Excel versions including Microsoft Office 2003
- Start Editing Selected Layer
- Improved support for work with disabled templates in Editor in ArcGIS 10.x
- Calculate Geometry
- The tool has been redesigned and renamed to "Calculate Geometry", with the new user interface the tool now supports calculating not only planar but also geodesic, loxodrome, and great elliptic lengths
- Add X, Y, Z Coordinates
- The tool has been redesigned providing new cleaner user interface, for multipoints it is now possible to select a new point (nearest to center) where the advantage is that this is a real existing feature and not just a virtual center point
- Export Data to KML
- Improved labels creation, new option to use layer labeling added
- Added support for exporting group layers (grouped layers exported as folders in KML files)
- Saving output in root directories is now possible
- Layers with joins now supported
- Import Data from KML
- Import ground overlays added
- Improved symbol quality
- Erase Features
- The tool has been redesigned, now it is allowed to erase input features not only by polygons but also by polylines (for polylines and points) and points (for points)
- Export Table to MS Excel
Export Table to Text
Export Table to HTML
- A new option to export field aliases instead of field names has been added to the table exporting tools
- Extract Map
- Now supports map packages as output map format (if used with ArcGIS 10.x)
- Improved work with annotations
- Convert Grid to Contours
- The tool has been redesigned, a new option to drop bounding contours has been added
- Create Grid from Points
- The tool has been redesigned, a new option to use mask layers for the output Grids has been added
- Convex Hull
- Fixed grouping input features by FID (OID) field and by fields with a point in the field name
- Dialog now can be closed with the "Esc" button
- Convert Multipart Shapes to Single Parts
- Updated user interface, fixed minor bugs
- Other changes
- New 14-days trial period
- Improvements and bug fixes in geoprocessing tools
- Improved support for SDE feature classes
- Other usual minor bug fixes and enhancements
Other Data East products
||CarryMap - a unique solution for creating offline mobile maps from ArcGIS map documents. |
||TAB Reader - convert MapInfo TAB files into any ArcGIS supported format.
||Well Tracking - effective management and visualization of 3D spatial well drilling data on a corporate level.
Earlier versions license keys are not valid for XTools Pro 10.x
Starting from the 9.x version Data East provides annual maintenance for XTools Pro. Now purchasing XTools Pro licenses you may also purchase maintenance. XTools Pro annual maintenance replaces older purchasing upgrades between major versions. Purchasing maintenance and staying current on maintenance is a way to have access to all newer versions and updates, no matter major or minor.
Users having valid XTools Pro annual maintenance may re-activate the XTools Pro keys they've been provided earlier.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
XTools Pro 10.x is compatible with ArcGIS 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1, and 10.x versions. Please consider earlier XTools Pro versions for using with the older ArcGIS 9.1/9.0 and ArcGIS 8.x versions.
Flash exercise book
Technical support: email@example.com