XTools Pro - Extension for ArcGIS
XTools Pro is a comprehensive set of useful vector spatial analysis, shape conversion, and table management tools for ArcGIS that greatly enhances ArcGIS functionality and allows ArcGIS users to get to a new level of efficiency and performance.
XTools Pro includes more than 70 tools for vector spatial analysis, shape conversion, and table management and more than 40 geoprocessing tools. The most essential functions are collected in a single toolbar for ArcGIS users. New useful tools help save your time and open up unique opportunities for working with geographical data.
Latest version - XTools Pro 12.0 (1745)
What's new in XTools Pro 12.0
- New Modern UI
- all new look and feel of XTools Pro - most of the tools have been redesigned with the new fresh unified user interface, the new tools implemented as Geoprocessing tools now combine usability of advanced modern UI and geoprocessing advantages (64-bit and background geoprocessing, use with Python scripts and models etc.)
- Map Theme Manager
- a new tool to create and apply advanced map themes to the maps
- Domain Manager
- a new tool to effectively manage geodatabase domains
- GeoRSS Support
- a new feature allowing to add GeoRSS feeds to the maps and create new GeoRSS feeds in ArcGIS
- Eliminate Slivers
- a new tool for finding and eliminating sliver polygons
- a new tool for creating density rasters from vector data
- Smooth Polygons
- a new tool for smoothing polygon features with spline algorithms
- Simplify Polygons
- a new tool for simplifying polygon features removing points and simplifying bends
- Simplify Polylines
- a new tool for simplifying polyline features removing points and simplifying bends
- Export Table to File
- a new tool combining all three previously available options (MS Excel, CSV Text, HTML)
- Export Table to MS Excel
- the redesigned tool now exports tables only to the Microsoft Excel application
- Go to Google Earth
- now supports all recent Google Earth application versions
- Other changes:
- New way to get access to free tools
- New 14-days trial period
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Other Data East products
||CarryMap - a unique solution for creating offline mobile maps from ArcGIS map documents. |
||TAB Reader - convert MapInfo TAB files into any ArcGIS supported format.
||Well Tracking - effective management and visualization of 3D spatial well drilling data on a corporate level.
Earlier versions license keys are not valid for XTools Pro 12.x
Starting from the 9.x version Data East provides annual maintenance for XTools Pro. Now purchasing XTools Pro licenses you may also purchase maintenance. XTools Pro annual maintenance replaces older purchasing upgrades between major versions. Purchasing maintenance and staying current on maintenance is a way to have access to all newer versions and updates, no matter major or minor.
Users having valid XTools Pro annual maintenance may re-activate the XTools Pro keys they've been provided earlier.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
XTools Pro 12.x is compatible with ArcGIS 10.x versions (including the new 10.3.1). Please consider earlier XTools Pro versions for using with the older ArcGIS 9.x and ArcGIS 8.x versions.
Flash exercise book
Technical support: email@example.com